Bookkeeping | Financial Statement Preparation | Payroll | Individual & Business Income Tax Returns
Our Owner is a CPA, MBA and QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor. What that means is that by hiring ASE Group to handle your accounting and tax needs, you get to move a very important chunk of responsibility off of your plate, and into the hands of a responsible and trustworthy CPA. We'll regularly provide you with reports to gauge the health and well-being of your business. We'll manage your Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Collections process. We'll help you create efficiencies to save you time and money. We are as invested in the success of your business as you are, and want to see you achieve your goals. We are extremely professional, and take client satisfaction seriously,
If what you are looking for is a long-term professional relationship with an efficient and skilled CPA who will work hard to support your business, partner with ASE Group. You won't be disappointed.
Services offered include:
QuickBooks Online setup, training, consulting and troubleshooting.
Bookkeeping services (daily/weekly/monthly services, or quarterly check-ups).
Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Collections Management
Sales tax management
Tax planning and preparation
Serving entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Hiring ASE will improve your workflow.
.If you aren't an accountant, CPA, or bookkeeper, the thought of bookkeeping can be daunting. It can also take up lots of time, and still not give you the confidence of knowing it's accurate. Outsourcing your accounting and tax matters to us may cost less than you think, and will save you countless hours. Put your focus back on growing your business, and leave our area of expertise to us.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do I need to purchase QuickBooks software? This depends on your needs, but for most of our clients, no. We use QuickBooks Online, and your QuickBooks subscription is included in your monthly services package.
2) What if I've already purchased QuickBooks software, or I use QuickBooks Desktop? That's ok. During your Free Consultation, we'll discuss your business needs and offer our professional opinion on what QuickBooks software would best suit your needs. We don't currently support QuickBooks Desktop (primarily because we work virtually and it is more efficient to use the Online version), but that doesn't mean we can't support you. If you've already subscribed to QuickBooks Online, and you are getting a good rate, great! If not, and we can save you additional money, we'll most certainly let you know that. If you decide you're willing to try QuickBooks Online, but you've already purchased QuickBooks Desktop, depending on your contract, we may cover the cost of your Online subscription for a period of time to make up for the expense you paid for the QuickBooks software you've already purchased. Our goal is to make your business, and our relationship, as efficient as possible.
3) Do you work from client job sites, or only virtually? We work virtually from our office in West Orange, NJ. We have all of the technology we need here to support your business' bookkeeping needs, and our operations are so seamless that you won't even miss us at your place of business! This does not mean that we don't travel to client sites if necessary. We also regularly host clients at our office, and we'd love to see you in person too!
4) I did my own bookkeeping for a while, and may have made a mess. Can you help me and is it expensive? It's ok; mistakes happen. We're just happy you've decided to consult with professionals now. Yes, we can help! And no, it's not necessarily expensive. Call or e-mail us to schedule a Free Consultation to discuss your business and the current state of your bookkeeping files so that we may provide you with a rate. Rates for QuickBooks file clean-up and/or setup are determined on a case-by-case basis.
5) I've seen other bookkeepers that charge $15-$20/hr; why is your rate higher? We're very upfront when it comes to money... after all, it's our business to appropriately account for your business' money. We can't speak to what other bookkeepers are offering at $15-$20/hr. What we can say about our services, is that your records will be kept by a CPA and QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor with over 10 years of accounting and auditing experience. We can even complete your income tax return at the end of the year, and quarterly sales tax returns. You're not just getting bookkeeping at our rate; you're getting confidence that your books are accurate, peace of mind that your business is in good hands, and assurance that you're receiving quality work. You should also know that there's nothing more expensive than having to undo the work done by an inexperienced bookkeeper (and we know because we've earned quite a few clients because of them)!
6) What are your bookkeeping rates, and how do I pay for your bookkeeping services? Our hourly rate is $90/hr, with a 3.5 hour monthly minimum. Many of our clients are on flat-rate plans based on their bookkeeping needs. Flat-rate clients are billed on the first of each month. Hourly clients pay a retainer at the beginning of the month, based on the minimum number of hours that will be required to complete the monthly bookkeeping, and any additional fees incurred are billed at the end of the month. Services such as catch-up bookkeeping, QuickBooks file clean-up, training and setup can carry different hourly rates, or may be billed at a flat-rate. These rates are determined on a case-by-case basis.